Photo / HPISD
As part of its celebration of 100 years of learning and service, Highland Park ISD is producing a coffee table book to tell the history of its schools and the people who have made them the extraordinary places they are.
The book will include the following sections, featuring photos that were sent by individuals and gathered from district archives and publications:
- Decade-by-decade history of HPISD
- Academic excellence and traditions
- Campuses, both past (Highland Park Junior High) and present
- Athletics, extracurricular activities and student organizations
- Alumni, including all Distinguished Alumni Award winners, Service Award winners and Highlander Award winners over the years, along with spotlights of other notable alums
- Pictures of several couples who first met at school and several multigenerational families
- School and community leaders
- Parent volunteers
- Education Foundation and Alumni Association
Click here for more information about ordering.
Click here to see the latest in real estate news. CEO Robbie Briggs independently owns and operates Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty with six offices in Dallas, Uptown, Lakewood, Ranch and Land, The Ballpark and Southlake.